Paul Benjamin – 207.596.6055 – email@example.com
$30 / advance — $40 / at the gate
Limited reserved seating tickets available for $50. A special children’s ticket will be available at the gate only to youngsters 6-12 for $5. Children under 5 admitted free.
2020 ADVANCE TICKETS WILL BE ON SALE SOON.
All ticket sales are FINAL. No Refunds.
Located right on the waterfront at Cressey’s beach in Stage Fort Park (41 Hough Avenue, Gloucester, MA 01930) DOWNLOAD DIRECTIONS HERE or use the Google map below to personalize your trip.
- Bring your own chairs or blankets
- RAIN OR SHINE
- Gates open at 9AM – MUSIC starts at 11AM
- No animals
- No alcoholic beverages–beer and wine will be available for sale onsite
- No coolers (small soft-sided coolers allowed)
- No glass
- No beach balls or frisbees
- No tents, sun umbrellas or shade canopies
- No audio or video recording devices
- Stage Fort Trolley – canntran.com/trolley.cfm
- Gloucester Taxi – (978)283-0099
- Lighthouse Taxi & Livery Service – (978)281-6161
- A-1 Airport Livery of Cape Ann – (978)281-8121
- Cape Ann Transportation Authority – (978)283-7916